Saturday, June 14, 2008

Transylvanian Journeys Brand New Post at HubPages



This HubPage is the story of my journey to Transylvania and how it affected me.

In some ways, I think, it changed my life.

I've seen many things over the years, but nothing has ever touched me like that Transylvanian landscape.
I wrote the story in about two days nearly two years ago now. It is very intense.

It iss meant to be the first chapter of my book, Borderlands, about my time living in Romania, but unfortunately I was unable to find a publisher for it. I think it works by itself, however. Anyway, if people like this I will publish more of the book in the weeks to come.
It might be a little bit long for a HubPage, I don't know.
Let me know what you think of it by leaving a message at the bottom of the page.

No comments: